- Copy the provided files (.RPT & .INI files) to the pre-configure REPORTS directory. To identify the REPORTS directory, please view screenshot below:
2. The report file needs to be copied onto all relevant workstations running Pulse.
3. Then log back into Pulse and you will see the Custom Reports module on the left-hand side menu as below.
Editing pre-CONFIGURED REPORTS path
- Launch the Local Configuration Manager via Start menu > Programs > Pulse > Utilities
- Select the active Configuration and select Edit > click next until you reach the Report Path screen where you can browse to change your report directory
- Please consult with your I.T team if your organization has a shared REPORTS directory.