1. Check the current Pulse version by going to the main Pulse
screen and then to Help > About Pulse. Note the version number here.
2. Go to Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features on the PULSE application server
3. Select Pulse and press Change
4. Select Modify
4. Expand Administrator Tools and select “This feature, and all subfeatures,
will be installed on local hard drive”
5. Press Next and Install to added Admin Tools to the Pulse install.
6. After this is complete, check the Pulse version again as explained in Step
1. If it is has now changed, install the version of the Pulse Core Patch
that it was at step 1.