Launch the LCM from the install path. It is generally installed at C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Pulse\Utilities\UTL022.
- Click Add which will display the Local Configuration Wizard. Click Next to continue
- Select Microsoft SQL Server if your database type is SQL and enter the Server name.
Security – Select the Db authentication mode and enter the credentials. Select the database from the drop-down menu and Test the database connection
- Select the Pulse Reports path. The default location will be C:\Program Files (x86)\Pulse\Reports
- Select if the ODBC connection is going to be for the ‘Production environment’ or ‘Test environment’. You may choose to enter comments in the box. Click Next to continue
- Tick ‘Set as default local configuration’ if this ODBC connection is going to be your default connection. Click Finish to complete the local configuration wizard.
- Your ODBC connection will appear on the Local Configuration Manager and it will have a green tick next to it to state if it is the default local configuration.